Signs on Runway at PAGS

BeaverDriver

G'day All,

I seem to have developed an issue at Gustavus (PAGS). I am seeing signs on RWY 02/20. I have the payware PAGS, plus Tongass and PFJ. I've been in here a number of times but this is the first time since the unification update, so I'm wondering if that might have any bearing on it (AFAIK that's been the only change in some time now, but of course it's always possible it's somewhere else). I also have all of the other regional sceneries plus a number of individual airports and the freeware airports. I'm running FSX Gold on Windows 7-64 and 16GB RAM. Please see the screenshot below:

Can anyone please give me a hint as to where I might start looking?

Thanks much for your help.

Glenn

I see my screenshot didn't make it through, so let's try this again:

Gus1.jpg

There we go. Anyway, this is the only affected runway and it almost looks like there is another runway along with the one that's supposed to be here as I have double signs. I don't have any other scenery installed for Gustavus so I'm a bit perplexed. I have run the Vector Airport Elevation tool but it didn't help. I'd be interested in thoughts on this.

Thanks again.

Glenn

OK, scratch this thread ;) . I found my problem - I did have another PAGS (from where I don't know) buried in my scenery folder that was active, but under another name. I removed that and all is good (I really need to start troubleshooting this stuff before I post instead of after :D ).

I now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem and if the moderator would mark this as answered (hey, I not only talk to myself, but I ANSWER myself too!), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks <sigh>

Glenn

Archived