Would this be fine?

Guest boeingqa

That’s what I got for the reasons give here

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=12828.msg112654#new

My end decision:

1. Mushkin : sorry, you missed out on this sale due to bad service.

2. Ocz Intel: I’m getting it at the same price as the gold (he he). Got to get a win some where!

3. Only 3 2G sticks- playing it safe.  Can always get some more later, or if after all this I do still end up with a dud, I can change it when all the companies know where they’re going with the DDR3 rams.

Hope this helps for you to finally make your choice.

But if your heart  is set on Mushkin you well have to wait, as I have not heard anything back as yet, from the guy how looks after purchasing for Mushkin Products as an Australian customer, it is still the weekend in the US, going to give them enother day or sow before I give up.  Goobs

Guest boeingqa

Goober did u get them yet? the ocz ram... l`m looking at this wed. l`m hoping that john V will see this, he had 12 gig. would this help a little?

Thx

Paul

Goober did u get them yet? the ocz ram... l`m looking at this wed. l`m hoping that john V will see this, he had 12 gig. would this help a little?

Thx

Paul

I have got them, just not pick up yet. total 3 x 2g =6g Like I said above I can always get more, or change. But that's your choice.

I just used my local supplier, they did have to order them in, but for u talk to them at PC.

Archived