Unable to install FTX NA Blue Southern Alaska

Mwald737NG

Good afternoon all,

Could someone please guide me how to address an installation error.    I purchased and downloaded FTX NA Blue Southern Alaska only to find an incompatibility error with Windows.   I have followed all installations instructions and have had no previous issues with Orbx products previously.    I currently run Windows 7 Professional which is fully up to date.   I did return the FTX setting back to default prior to the installation.

Have I mistakenly downloaded the incorrect version perhaps...??     I appreciate any assistance - thankyou for your time.

MWald737NG

orbx load failure.JPG

Hi MWald737NG

I also have Southern Alaska. Looking at your picture... I have compared my .exe (application) to yours. Both are the same version though there seems to be a difference in size. Yours is 24,576 kB.... where mine is 519,142 kB. You may have to try downloading it again as there is the odd chance it may be corrupt. It can happen. Try a different mirror link.

Thanks HighlanderOne - appreciated.   Will try your suggestion although must admit I'm not looking forward to it.  It took 8 hours on Orbx cloud and I have fast download times at this end.    Once again, thankyou for the support.

• 5 months later...

My sincere apologies I never got back to you - I'm still a novice at this type of activity and really didn't follow through.  Your suggestion worked like a charm so my bleated thanks to you.    I've purchase more Orbx products now that the flight deck is finished (pretty much) and have reduced the base software to Orbx, Rex, Flytampa and Aerosoft airports.     Still much to learn and must admit struggling a tad.      Attached are some of the photos to this point in time.    regards Stu

MWald-2.JPG

MWald737-1 (2).JPG

Archived