Moving to new Laptop, orbx question on reload license

steve c

My question is about how Orbx Lisence work on moving to another computer, and will I have to do any particular steps as not to have reinstall problems and to retain my licences. I have paid over $150 for this EXCELLENT software, Base and Vector, and like it to be registered properly only to me, and have it update etc as it is now. I am removing it from my old laptop that will be given to another one of my employees. I have a new Dell computer coming next week, to replace my current Dell computer. I can 100% reload everything new, or just copy all over, both ways not a problem. Just need to know the best way for transferring what I have purchased.

Just info about those who are curious, me Dell inspiron 17 with i7 4th generation cpu and intl graphics 4000 runs the simulator with Orbx no problem, all maxed out. My new laptop moves to 17 6th generation, better graphics and more memory, so I assume it will also run well.

Thank you for this support and for creating a fantastic product that I am 100% happy with!

Steve C from Connecticut

Archived