Help here

Cut the fins away that are impinging on the nVidia Cooling  ,

Bloody on board graphics suck !! .

As for hot air through the PSU, to coin an Aussie phrase, "who give a shit", if you have sufficient Airflow through the entire PC case and this then exits through the PSU then I believe you will have adequate cooling.

Ramonesg just bend the fins of the CPU cooler that is touching the other heat pipe up with your fingers and do as many as needed to clear this will make no impact or effect any cooling of the CPU in anyway. Can you turn your CPU cooler around 90 degrees so that the CPU coolers fan is facing the same direction as the rear case fan?

Language barrier aside , what part of cut away or as }SkOrPn--7 said bend the fins don't you quite understand.

I thought it sounded straight forward as long as there is no physical problem with doing so.

I'd be seriously considering having ALL fans in the PC Case pumping IN and the PSU doing the pumping OUT, 

Ramonesg as another side note with all things PC when buying hardware it is advisable to read the tech specs and compatibility of hardware as many manufactures list hardware there product is compatible with which avoids such issues that your having. Now also don't forget that when shifting or re-positioning the CPU that the old thermal paste must be removed and cleaned then new applied to ensure a good transfer of heat between the CPU and the CPU cooler.........

You have a choice in the direction you wish to have the CPU pointing there is no hard set rule either as Maurice has stated or as I have stated. For me and my air flow on my system I prefer to have the air flow as you showed in your image CPU fan facing the rear case fan. Just experiment to find out what makes your things cooler for your setup but either way will be fine. Before cutting or bending the fins do a dry run and make sure you have it the right way round and that it is doable.

Language barrier aside , what part of cut away or as }SkOrPn--7 said bend the fins don't you quite understand.

I thought it sounded straight forward as long as there is no physical problem with doing so.

I'd be seriously considering having ALL fans in the PC Case pumping IN and the PSU doing the pumping OUT, 

Well, its the first time I hear that word! "Bend" I understood what you said but I have no idea on how to cut a part of the cooler! if you guys could explain that to me easily please, Im having some serious problems with temp! with the case open im getting 44 at iddle @ 3.8

Yes, really.. Many thanks for taking the time doing that for me!  ;)... I will try to bend them or cut them if I need to do so... So as I understand i good to have the cooler as is shown on the last pics that I posted right? There will be no problem with the cooler if I "bend" or cut it?

Yes, really.. Many thanks for taking the time doing that for me!  ;)... I will try to bend them or cut them if I need to do so... So as I understand i good to have the cooler as is shown on the last pics that I posted right? There will be no problem with the cooler if I "bend" or cut it?

Yes you can have the cooler as shown in the last image if the coolers mounting hardware will allow it to be in that position that you have. There will be no problem with the cooler if you bend or cut the cooler fins. Just make sure your take it of the CPU when cutting or bending the cooler fins and they clean of the thermal paste and apply new thermal paste to attach it again.

The best heat transport you'll get with a balanced airflow - no over or under pressurization.

Ramonesg, you run 3.8 on air with 63 C (stress?). That's perfectly fine - your tj max is 105 C. If you like to have better temps, use water (which lowers the temps maybe 5 C with an expensive high end setup...).

The CPU cooler should always blow towards the rear van, or otherwise your whole airflow in the case is screwed up. Bend this fin until it snaps, or if it doesn't make noise - just let it touch...

Mango, I downloaded realtemp 3.00 is showing my 39-40 on iddle and after a while it goes up to 43-44 if I set my Tj MAX on settings to 105 shows me 50-51 on iddle if I change it to 95 shows 43... I will try to bend the CPU and turn it 90degrees so the fan will be blowing back to the other one and I will post my results! will be better to rest the processor speed to defaults and Oc it again?

1.22 voltage for the CPU, Artic Silver 5, so should I ser the tjmax on realtemp to 105? wow iddle 53 I used to have it at 95 and was showing me 46-45 but if you says that the correct setting is 105 then im not good with temps! I saw the coolermaster TX2 running a core 2 duo E8400 @ 4.0 on this same motherboard fits good! im thinking on buy one of those  ;)...

Archived