Air Hauler reports landing in a forest on NZ grass strips

Quickmarch

I recently re-installed NZNI from my original download file. I installed the latest (SP1) update and the latest ORBX Library. If I fly using this software in FSX without Air Hauler all seems to be normal. The sim and the scenery are loaded to a WIN7, i7 computer with 8G of memory and a NVIDIA GT730 Graphics Card. The installs were all done as "Administrator".

I am using the scenery to fly  Air Hauler revenue flights in New Zealand North Island. However, I'm having huge problems with Air Hauler informing me that my landings (at least, on the grass strips - of which there are many in NZ) are in a forest. Please see the attached screenshot. As is evident from the screenshot, all parameters are nominal and should not result in penalties assigned. Note the aircraft damage of 55% and the "Landing Surface" report as "Forest".

i-4MhFDr2-L.jpg

The following screenshot is the rollout at the subject airport - no trees on the landing surface.

i-kjCB8Zp-L.jpg

This error only seems to occur when landing on grass strips. The first screenshot also shows the previous landing, which was a on hard surface at NZPM. No forest, no damage.

What you are seeing here is the third time I've had this occur at a grass strip in NZ NI.

Can anyone determine what the problem is here.

Archived