mdnewnham

Hi there, 

I'm having a strange issue with ORBX scenery I have all the ORBX EU scenery packs (England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Norway as well as Welshpool, Cardiff, Southampton, Chichester/Goodwood, Shoreham and Sumburgh airports) 

I had issues with FSX Steam edition crashing which resulted in me doing a complete re-install of all FSX. Since re-installing I've been having issues with black land texture and land appearing under water. I've just re-downloaded and re-installed all my ORBX scenery products following the general re-install which I hoped would work.

You can find my screenshots here https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4F7C059A7C8D4B60!4099&authkey=!ACHhkqAf5pQzoHQ&ithint=folder%2cjpg

These screenshots were taken at ORBX Welshpool airport with the Europe region active

My scenery order is 

ORBX Libs

Other 3rd party airports (some unchecked to speed up the sim) including SIM 720 airports, and some Aerosoft 

ORBX Airports and some freeware ORBX scenery

ORBX EU 

ORBX Australia

ORBX North America

ORBX NZ 

Addon scenery

ORBX Open LC (unchecked)

Global generic and vehicle libraries

FSX Cities and regions

ORBX Vector 

Base files

ORBX Vector AEC

Default scenery

Prop objects

As far as my system - Windows 10 Pro, I7-4930 K with 64GB of RAM and 2x GTX780 graphics cards - and yes I did check the driver version

I also use EZdock, REX 4 textures, Active sky next - though none were running when I took the screenshots - but they do not seem to make a difference.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? 

Order numbers 441798, 436900,  417499,  405679,  402880, 399141,  397856,  397615, 395636, 395570,  395570, 392838, 392745

Thank you very much in advance 

Mark Newnham

Archived