CRC Failed: OrbxFTXopenLC_ Europe120.8

iantroup

Hi There, I would appreciate some assistance with an installation of Orbx FTX openLC Europe which I'm having some trouble with.

I have recently installed FTX Global to a new computer which went well. I then tried installing Open LC Europe which didn't go so well. I downloaded 4 files from Flighsimstore where I purchased the software originally. Extracted them to a Temp file so that all the files are in the same folder together with the executable at the bottom. I ran the executable & the installation began. It stopped part way through the installation & a window appeared showing 2 lines - 

1   J:\Temp\OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part2.zip

2   CRC failed : Orbx FTX openLC Europe120.8

The installation halted at this point so I deleted everything & downloaded the software from the same site using a different server but the installation resulted in the same error.

I tried reinstalling it a couple of times with no success.

I enclose screenshots of the error to illustrate.

FSXSEDownload-JDrive.docx

On ‎26‎.‎02‎.‎2016 at 9:29 PM, iantroup said:

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction - I'll head over there & see if it helps - many thanks

Since there is several People having this issue, please report Your solution to the problem. I had my solution to it but its helpful to see how you solved it. Thanks.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction - I'll head over there & see if it helps - many thanks

I managed to download the files & install them successfully by using Internet Explorer. I deleted the old files that had previously been downloaded using Google Chrome. Once deleted I then used Internet Explorer to locate Flightsim Store & downloaded the files without issue. Happy days! Nothing else had changed & it was very straightforward to do.

Archived