Monument Valley has no Buttes

ronezra

I have been trying to install Monument Valley and cannot get it to show the buttes. See below:

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/vv4MonumentValley.thumb.jpg.b43e88e00de2ed3

I am installing  P3Dv3 for the first time, and have loaded nothing but ORBX stuff so far:  Global, Vector, Object Libraries, and Monument Valley 1.0 and 1.1 update. No other sceneries are installed yet. I have Instant Scenery 3 installed and when I look at the Monument Valley object files (like MV1_3D.bgl), the Buttes show up as objects - complete with hard deck tops. And the other buildings (like at the airport, high school, and View Hotel) all show up, so I"m sure the scenery is active and the update was successful - it's just the buttes that don't show.

I've tried every trick I can think of - reinstalls, scenery order, etc. Any suggestion anyone?

Thanks,

:<Ron>  

#FSS0463511 

OK, after reading some other threads on missing objects, I checked the DLL.XLM file for an ObjectFlow.dll entry and there was not one (even though I HAD installed the latest object library). I downloaded and installed it again and that solved the problem. The DLL.XML file now has the ObjectFlow.dll entry and Monument Valley now has buttes. Don't know why the first time didn't work but all is well now :-).

<Ron>

Archived