NZFP Minor issue

MotoDave

Hi Motodave,

Are you sure this is the Orbx NZNI airfield (NZFP - Foxpine Aerodrome). Perhaps you have another NZFP product active in your scenery library. Mine is stock NZNI and looks somewhat different, my runway is not flat like yours but has a natural hump mid-runway with sloping ground to the left, no fence and less buildings, marker cones line the runway but not beyond 3/4 length from SE end toward the NW.

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2016/01/12/407ca9303adfcc0f8b59ba8fec99c049.jpg

Hey Jeff.  I think you solved it for me.  I have an ORBX compatible folder and it appears I possibly have an OzX NZFP FTX compatible airport installed.  I should disable it and double check the airport.  Without looking though, I'm confident that's probably the difference.  So not an ORBX issue after all.  I really need to be more thorough and stop gumming up the forum with extra postings.  Thanks Jeff.

-0-0-0-

Hey Jeff, that was the problem.  Dag gone it ,now I owe you another pint or 3.  Oh well, it's worth it.  Thanks bud.

My pleasure Motodave, Glad you found the cause.

Don't feel bad about posting your issue it looked like an easy one to solve, and I guess we've all had an occasional interesting addon that conflicts with our regional scenery or does not fit so well with the existing AP, easiest  to just move to a conflict folder or switch them .off.

If you can identify the (ICAO) "NZFP" by searching your "addon scenery" directory or search "foxpine", then place a  .off  extension after .bgl  for those files found.

I don't think OZx made any addon airports for NewZealand, but possibly the one conflicting is a Robin Corn - Godzone version of NZFP.

Cheers & thanks for the virtual beers, I've got them in the virtual chiller right now, so should be cold enough to blow the froth very shortly, LOL LOL.

Archived