PNW blurry and low quality textures

Underleft

First off, thank you to anyone willing to look into helping me figure this out. I purchased PNW a few days ago and ever since then I have been spending about 4 hours after work every day trying to get it to look right. The problem is that all the textures are blurry and low resolution looking. I've seen people running ORBX scenery on my same processor and lower powered cards, so I don't think it is my hardware. I'll post a few pictures below to show what it looks like. I am running the steam version and I'll just post my system specs and what I have verified and tried in a list.

Specs:

CPU - i7 2600k (OC'ed to 4.5)

GPU - EVGA 970 4GB DDR5 (Also OC'ed this to +100 Clock speed and +300 Memory just to see if it helped. Normally I leave it stock)

Ram - 16GB DDR3

Things I've tried or noticed:

Re-installed clean FSX and registry (about 4 times now. I was going to try to install my box version but the 1st disk won't read).

Re-installed PNW as well as re-downloaded it.

Have the current libraries 151213.

Deleted fsx.cfg and tried using old ones as well as cfg optimizers.

Changed the order of ORBX scenery in the fsx scene library.

Tried it all from scratch on a seperate computer (i7 4790 with a nvidia 670). Same result, only thing that was the same was it was the same steam account.

This computer has never had the boxed version of fsx installed on the current format.

I have tried just about every combination of graphic and scenery setting in fsx.

Frame rate is locked at 30.

I've searched the internet for similar issues and found some but the fixes didn't work.

I have used megascenery terrains without issue as well as GEX and UTX. ( I know ORBX is much more demanding but just want to point out I don't have blurry issues with those)

The only addon I had installed when I first tried this was REX. No other addons for the re-install attempts.

GPU drivers are up to date.

I have experimented with multiple settings in the nvidia application.

Right now that is all I can think of. Like I said I've been spending about 4 hours a day the past few days so it's hard to remember everything I have tried.

I've attached my current fsx.cfg and the only changes I have made to it is the highmem and the lod distance.

Images link (Couldn't find the individual links for each image so that link is the album): http://imgur.com/a/Oxlxk

Thanks again for anyone trying to help me figure this one out. I really appreciate it as I am really stumped here.

fsx.CFG

Edit: Should also note that I purchased FTX global and fall city airport. I have installed both before and I have a screen shot of the fall city aiport with the same texture problems. FTX global seemed to work ok but I didn't spend much time with it until I had to re-install. I am trying one thing at a time and PNW is what I really want working first.

Archived