Help please on Graphics and set up

DB50

Hi i was wondering if someone could help , i have orbx base , vector and open lc Europe , but when flying and coming into land the landscape seems flat in places with bad textures (i wouldn't say really bad) also their is a bit of pop up from building etc is this normal? i  don't have hybrid marked as i only have England as a add on but fly from Gatwick into Europe all the time, and its winter weather graphics , When looking out of cockpit from say 10000 feet the ground builds up in places not badly but you notice it from time to time is this normal? i have a nvidia gt790 and loads of memory so i would of thought the game would run a bit smoother very occasionally i get  a small pause in frame rate but its very small, in the set up menu i have nearly every thing on full am i expecting too much or is this a set issue, would be grateful if some one could give me some helpful advice.

also how do i know if all add on for scenery have been added as i was expecting Europe to be a little better does the lc Europe make a big difference?

Thanks 

Doug

Archived