Open LC Europe - At wit's end!!

SGTMAJOR

End of year....a couple weeks off.....I decided to redo my computer and FSX files..............WORSE mistake I've ever made!!!!

Installed FSX-SE and decided to re-install my Orbx scenery, however, I was going to do it proper this time.

1.  Installed FSX-SE (Clean dedicated hard drive - FSX Only)

2.  Installed Global Base Pack - No issues - went into FSX....around the pattern a couple times....exit, reboot etc., etc.

3.  Installed Global Vector - No issues - same as above - FSX, pattern, exit, reboot etc.  ( think there was a couple updates.....so did the 1.30 update, back to FSX, pattern, exit, reboot etc.  Then the 1.35 update, FSX, pattern, exit, reboot, etc.)

4.  Now comes the install issues from hell................

Had problems with the OpenLC North America install......kept getting corrupt issues etc., etc.  After the 4th or 5th download and attempt.........I finally got a good install.  FSX, pattern, exit, reboot etc., etc., etc.

5.  Moved to Open LC Europe..........I now realize I can't do this without some help here.

I've now downloaded 9........yes..........9 times......(over an hour each download).......... I've been working on this off and on for over a week now!!!!

I've tried Internet explorer, I've tried Chrome, I've used "Get Right"...... I've used FlashGet and I cannot seem to find anything that will work!

Any suggestions...............?????????

BTW......Yes......I've disabled all virus protection software.......I've shut everything down I can think of...........I've tried extracting files directly from the download folder.......I've tried downloading and moving the zip to desktop, to a temp folder on my FSX drive, to a temp folder in FSX, to a separate drive

The message I usually receive is: (Part 3 & 4 seem to be okay)

Part 1:

!   C:\Users\Steve's\Desktop\Test Part1\OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part1.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Steve's\Desktop\Test Part1\Orbx FTX openLC Europe120.3. The
file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Steve's\Desktop\Test Part1\OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part1.zip: The archive is corrupt

Part 2:

!   C:\Users\Steve's\Desktop\Test Part1\OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part2.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Steve's\Desktop\Test Part1\Orbx FTX openLC Europe120.9. The
file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Steve's\Desktop\Test Part1\OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part2.zip: The archive is corrupt

If ANYONE has any idea's...suggestions.....etc. Please............I'm listening!!!!!

Thanks!

Archived