YBBN Add-on not working

Tony87

Hi all,

Im new to the group and add-ons for FSX. I have the Steam edition of FSX and live in Brisbane Australia so I wanted to make it more realistic and believable so i purchased the YBBN download off FlightSim.com and installed it as per its instructions. Now, FSX starts up fine and everything seems fine. It had its loading box at the start where its loading new sceneries etc but when i put in YBBN as the airport and press start/load, it loads up to 100% (Loading Complete) and then should open up at the airport in the plane. Now it doesn't do this. It just sits there, on the loading screen saying Loading Complete and has the curser going round and round as if its loading still. I've tried it many times and even left it for 1 hour and when i came back it was still doing the same/showing the same as before. When i try to exit FSX via the X in the top right corner, it says "FSX not responding, do you wish to exit" etc etc. Has anyone got any recommendations on how to fix this or whats happening. Ive also bought Melbourne add-on and the Australian scenery pack too but haven't installed them as i wanted to run Brisbane as a test to see how it all goes.

Cheers and hope someone can help.

Archived