Question on how to apply updates?

dpags

Hi all,

Just a quick question - when I fire up FTX Central 2, I see next to two of my airports the word "UPDATE". When I hit the update button, I get message saying:

This update can only be obtained from  your FlightSim Store (FSS) account. I've looked all over the FlightSim Store website and didn't see anywhere to download the installer. I'm not sure if this question would be better directed at FSS, but I thought I'd start here first. Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thank you!!

Hi Mickey. Go to your account at the Flightsim Store and click on "My download Files". In there you will see the download button for your two airports that you have previously purchased that need the updates. Hope this helps.

Ok so I redownload the airport installer? I was looking for a separate update installer - my mistake!

One additional question: I noticed that one of the airports that showing an update isn't showing up in the My download files list because I have it as a physical DVD. What can I do in this case to update it?

15 hours ago, warren said:

I don't have any recent DVD's but I think this may be what you are looking for......

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?currency=GBP&products_id=2810

Hope that helps. Cheers.

Thanks warren. Turns out you can download the installers free from the FlightSim Store if you've bought the boxed DVD products already. I learned that after going to the bottom of the link you provided!

Archived