jabloomf1230

I'm running P3d V3 under Windows 10 with the 358.59 nVidia driver (GTX 980 Ti). This started  a bit after I installed PNW, NCA and the FTX Global freeware airport packs with the new quad installers. At first, I set the mode to FTX NA and fly around in the PNW region. All the airports were okay. Then I switched to Global hybrid mode and flew some more in the NCA. Again, everything still okay. But then I switched back to non-hybrid FTX Global mode and flew in the NE US. Almost every airport  (stock and ORBX) has one of these anomalies, which I assume must be due to a corrupt texture of some sort. I checked to see with ADE what was located at the anomaly location in each airport and there were no consistent pattern of adjacent objects. Turning on and off various ORBX scenery items had no impact.Green%20Anomaly.jpg 

Haha, pilot error.:rolleyes:. I'm surprised no one else figured it out, though. I edited my Prepar3d.cfg and I thought that I changed a different entry (ShowMissingTextureAlert=1), but I changed ShowTriggers=0 to 1 instead. That setting shows all triggers (in this case, fuel triggers) as a weird green vertical plane in P3d. That will teach me not to hunt down a missing texture on an AI aircraft.

Archived