Oceans turned into forest

Eugene D. Gleed

I just installed Global Base, NA Alaska/Canada and Trees HD.  I already have NA - Northern California, Pacific Northwest, Pacific Fjords and Southern Alaska installed.  According to the prompts and install wizard all the new software installed correctly.  The problem that Puget Sound is now a pine forest as is Friday Harbor.  The water Vanished?  How can this happen and how is it corrected? 

EDG

Not sure about the question, but in the future, start the topic by using a topic in the title box, rather than putting your name on it. You might get a faster response with a title like: Need help with Friday Harbor. Rather than Eugene D. Gleed as the topic title. I only clicked on the topic because I was curious to se what Eugene D. Gleed was,  I thought it might be the name of an airport or something that you needed assistance with.

If you look at the titles of all the other posts, people put the subject of what they need help with, rather than their name.

Thanks will the direction. as a first timer user, I was unsure what to put as "title".

Back to the problem.  Basically, installing Global Base, NA Alaska/Canada and Trees HD the ocean is now a pine forest.  How do I get the ocean back?  I have previously installed Northern California, Pacific Northwest, Fjords and Southern Alaska.  Your help is appreciated.

EDG

16 hours ago, GordonGekko said:

Not sure about the question, but in the future, start the topic by using a topic in the title box, rather than putting your name on it. You might get a faster response with a title like: Need help with Friday Harbor. Rather than Eugene D. Gleed as the topic title. I only clicked on the topic because I was curious to se what Eugene D. Gleed was,  I thought it might be the name of an airport or something that you needed assistance with.

If you look at the titles of all the other posts, people put the subject of what they need help with, rather than their name.

Archived