FTX Global BASE Support

liw2eb44mxr1we

Dear Orbx team,

I am missing a 'FTX Global BASE Support' catogory on the Orbx support forums, so I will be posting here. I am not an Orbx customer yet, but I am strongly considering FTX Global Base and Vector addons as a Christmas treat this year, especially since I have seen them both in action at a friend of mine.

1) Feedback: As we flew over the San Francisco Bay area, I noticed a missing autogen scenery tile for FTX Global BASE, between San Mateo bridge and Dumbarton bridge on the east side. Ground texture show an urban area with houses and trees but autogen is completely missing in a rectangular fashion for this texture tile.

2) Question: Since I am also looking for a landclass addon for the entire US to go with, I noticed reading the specs that FTX Global openLC NA Alaska/Canada seems to be currently covering only Alaska and Canada. Will there be NA resp. US coverage added in later versions, and will these be adding e.g. currently missing harbour and industral zones in the SF bay area, respectively the entire US?

Best regards,

Wayne

3) Just some more feedback: When I was flying with my friend again, I noticed in FTX Global Vector in the San Francisco Bay Area, that a few buidings which are supposed to be located on pier 39 (north-east of city center) are placed in the water and not on the land texture they are supposed to be on, which seems to be placed a little to the east.

Wayne

Archived