Buildings not showing up in KTVL Scenery

Skybolt6

I recently purchased the KTVL scenery from The FlightSim Store and when I installed it I have no buildings or aircraft as shown in the photographs in the Orbx website. I have all of the region's that Orbx has produced and many airports. This is the only one thus far that has done this. I'm using FSX SE.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having this same exact issue with KRDD. Just bought it and buildings and all other objects are not showing up at airport. Only when I view directly from above in external view or an some extreme angle. but regular views such as VC = nothing at airport. undefined

Please make a new topic for your issue in the support forum, otherwise it'll get lost very easily :)

• 5 months later...
On 11/27/2015 at 0:06 PM, Skybolt6 said:

I recently purchased the KTVL scenery from The FlightSim Store and when I installed it I have no buildings or aircraft as shown in the photographs in the Orbx website. I have all of the region's that Orbx has produced and many airports. This is the only one thus far that has done this. I'm using FSX SE.

I have the same issue. I hadn't been to TVL in quite a while after my initial install some months ago, and decided to go in for a quick flight. I chose to come in at the fuel pump stand, and there are no buildings, AI, or any thing except the runways, taxiways (With nice markings). I reinstalled global, vector, and NCA with all the latest patches, then the latest library. No Joy. Any help would be appreciaed

Archived