FTXAA_ORBX LIB

Richard Boone

Hi Richard,

No need to add anything manually, everything is set and configured by FTX Central. Just apply the region you wish to fly in, which for Pacific Northwest is North America, and the relevant library entries are inserted at the appropriate location.

Sry for the Typo...must learn to proofread ONE DAY ...ha ha.

Are you saying I can delete from my scenery library the below installed items and Central will include them sideways now that my registry is fixed?

I did see some list in the .pdf for PNW that I thought was FSX library.  Now i see it was Central Control. 

I have been having a VERY long load up time with restarting map needed since I have installed FTX scenery. I manually ADDED in Scenery Library CYSE, PNW05 Scenery, PNW06 CVX, PNWO7 MESH, PNW08 CUSTOM and ORBXLIBS later to try to get the scenery working as they all had SCENERY/TEXTURE files.

*I did all my FTX installs while still stuck with registry errors for installers = FSX-SE files and folders. Are you saying that where I download and install Orbx Pacific Northwest Base, CYSE Squamish airport, Orbx Libs and Orbx Central after my Reg Fix where all the folders and files are standard FSX ..with NO FSX-SE or FSX-SE.CFG etc... everything will automatically show up in

*I had the annoying situation prior to FIX FOUND FINALLY! on YOUR GREAT  forum (nowhere found simple Key from 1 to 0 etc.  in many months of suffering!).... of Old FSX installed....bought Steam Version...uninstalled Old FSX Disc version...stuck with FSX-SE folders and files on key data points in game use creating HAVOC while investing $1000 and installing existing addons purchased with my new excitement about the game.

I deleted the entries manually made ...reinstalled FTX Central...have FTX at top and the entries are back similar...this is normal right? I haven't timed the load but I am using PrimoCache and it is not the old 7 minutes prior..15 or so. 

Use of CENTRAL TOOL  ... Library Insertion Tool's purpose is not clear to me, now that it works with Reg Fix... ....can you tell me purpose and benefits? If I deactivate bought scenery with Central ..prior to boot will it return to normal load times on Free Flight starts?

After reinstalling all ORBX....uninstalling NATURAL TREE ENVIRONMENT X which may have conflicted ...causing long load times and plenty of study of .pdfs ...Everything works well now...except for a black or odd rectangle patch in sky sometimes... but I am using DX10 with Steves fixer current full program...anyway love the works ...just got the Global last night.

Archived