Multi Leveled Runway at FTX PAJN....

CJR312

Hello All

Strange happening at PAJN this morning.  Flew out of KBFI with Airbus X A319 to ORBX PAJN and all went well with the flight until approach to PAJN runway 24.  Seemed that there was a graphics malfunction and as the gear touched down, the runway disappeared and another runway appeared below causing plane to drop further and crash.  The sim reset.

Disappointed, I thought it was a fluke and reloaded the Carenado Phenom 100 at the same airport and found this that the airport was two levels.  The plane is sitting on a hole in the ground (as if the immediate area has collapsed).  For some reason I'm unable to post the screen shots I made but, for those of you that may have experienced the Saltan Sea disappearance on ORBX it's very similar.

I had the problem in ORBX KPSP where, when flying south of the airport towards the Saltan Sea you would notice a gaping hole in the terrain where the sea should be.  Crazy because in that case even the roads collapsed into the hole and traffic flowed right into it...

Unfortunately, I can't remember what I did to fix that problem other than disable UTX.  With that measure taken sometime ago I'm not sure what to do here.  Has anyone experienced anything like this problem in ORBX/FTX?  If so, how did you fix?

Thanks 

Archived