PAKT Elevation problem

GrayRider

I'm all of a sudden having elevation issues with PAKT. In the past I've never had issues with PAKT. Now today I'm having issues with it.

I have no idea what caused this elevation problem. I did look in my FTX Configurator Tool. PAKT doesn't show up in the tool?.

I did cycle my central to vector and apply, and back to NA and apply. That didn't help.

Anyone have any idea how to or can fix this problem?.

THX

GrayRider

screenshot3790.jpg

screenshot3789.jpg

screenshot3786.jpg

screenshot3788.jpg

screenshot3787.jpg

Edward. Yes. I had the Just Flight Traffic X. I had a choice to either upgrade TrafficX to there Traffic 360. Rather than upgrade my TafficX I removed it and did a complete reinstall of there Traffic 360.

As a note. When I had there plain TrafficX I never had any airfield elevation issues. Maybe there new Traffic360 is causing my elevation issues>

GrayRider

Yeah Traffic 360 comes with it's on afcads.

Search for "PAKT" and delete it in the Traffic 360 scenery folder or wherever it stores its afcads.

Also make sure there's no other PAKT files in FSX/scenery/world/scenery folder.  Don't delete the FTX_PAKT files.

I was just in the Traffic360 scenery folder. There are a lot of AF2 afcads and AFX afcads in it's scenery folder. I did remove the AFX_PAKT file, and it corrected my elevation issue. As mentioned. Some are AF2 and some are AFX afcads.

I have a funny feeling I'm going to run into a lot more fields with the same elevation issue. I'm kind of wondering if I should just go ahead and remove all the AF2 and AFX afcads that are in the Traffic360 scenery folder??.

GrayRider

Thanks Edward.

I'm suspecting. If I'm flying in default areas outside of any ORBX areas, such as on the east coast. I may be able to leave the Traffic360 afcads in place.

I'm not sure if this would be true if I'm flying with my FTX Central set to Global mode?.

In any case. I'll do a backup of all the afcads in the Traffic360 scenery folder, before I delete them from the folder etc.

GrayRider

Archived