HELP for OPENLC NA and EU changing textures and trees on runways

CJH

Help Please

I am a newer customer and have been trying to troubleshoot the installation of Global Base, Vector, and OpenLC NA and Europe.

Actions taken so far are:

Followed forum advice in FAQ to copy back up terrain config file into FSX and reapply. No luck. Also tried to insert scenery library insertion point. No Luck. Getting very frustrated and please help. I have tried to figure the order of scenery in the forum but it is difficult and when instructions followed no changes.

Technical support file: ot7f5c3b1d748830dda017d9e73fff469b

I have no other scenery installed beyond ORBX products.

http://1drv.ms/1YL6Urm​ for photo - that is the 4 million person city of Toronto Ontario and it looks terrible. Help Please. Textures change as I fly - as I have read in other posts - trees are on taxiways at select airports - as seen in other posts.

Identified part of the issue with the install - corrected the issue of max texture load resetting to 1024 instead of 4096 each time. Still have some rivers running over houses and disconnected scenery and still the trees on certain runways. Did a complete uninstall and reinstall of all ORBX products and found the tree issue comes after VECTOR is installed. Any idea how i can resolve to disconnected textures? The river running randomly through the houses etc? Its like the waterways dont match OPENLC NA...

Additionally when I run the tool to check library insertion points I do NOT have the orange FTX in my library. What am I missing here...

Archived