Blurry ORBX Italy

jpi19

I have Vector, FTX Global and Open LC installed,  and when flying over Italy all ground textures are blurry with a huge FPS drop. Would appreciate if

someone could shed some lights on this as everything is O.K for all other countries.

Thanks

Jean Pierre

Order number:

FTX Global: fss0223666

Global vector: fss0257299

Open LC Europe: fss0302061

I have Vector, FTX Global and Open LC installed,  and when flying over Italy all ground textures are blurry with a huge FPS drop. Would appreciate if

someone could shed some lights on this as everything is O.K for all other countries.

Thanks

Jean Pierre

Order number:

FTX Global: fss0223666

Global vector: fss0257299

Open LC Europe: fss0302061

Bonsoir Jean Pierre

To help you waiting for the OrbX cavalry to arrive :), let's see if I can help ! Italy works perfectly well on my side which does not help you much, I know, but seems to indicate  a problem on your side.

So giving some more infos may help :

Have you patched to version 1.15 knowing than 1.10 brought new textures  for Southern Europe?

Have you installed (or uninstalled recently)  any other addons covering Italy (including airports) or Europe (including UTX Europe) which might interfere ?

Also OpenLC EU comes with four installers. Italy is in the same installer than Southern France, Spain, Greece and Turkey. Any problems in those countries ? Last, do you see, in your scenery Library, Open LCEurope7 which is, according to the manual, covering Spain to Greece ?

This is what I currently have :

FTX Global Base Pack                          1.30

FTX Global Vector                                 1.15

FTX OpenLC Base Region                    1.10

FZX OpenLC Europe                             1.15

And in the FSX library : (in the same order)

OpenLC Europe 1/10/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Namerica 1

Base

FTX Libs

I do not have UTX Europe, only some Italy airports add-ons

As I said before, I do not have any problems in all other countries.

Thanks

jean-Pierre

In the Scenery Library the OrbXlibs should be above anything FTX, not below. Move it up. And be sure that all your Italian addons are above it, on top of any FTX sceneries.

Do that shuffling. If the problem persists, one of your airports has some kind of incompatibility. To find it, uncheck all of them in the SL, exit the sim, restart it, and recheck each of them, one by one, exiting/restarting the sim each time.

Archived