FTX Ireland.

Vasily

Hello.

Im in the process of buying the FTX Ireland from the FlighSim store. I have one question: I run Aerosoft Dublin EIDW airport. When I first purchased it, the installer has asked me if I have the FTX Ireland installed.

When I do buy it, do I have to uninstalled EIDW, then install FTX Ireland, and installed EIDW. Or I can simply install FTX Ireland over the top of Aerosoft Dublin?

Many Thanks,

Hello;

So downloaded and installed FTX Ireland. FTX Central V2 did some updates. Now its telling me that I need to go to the support page and download Service Pack 001. I have been looking all over the forums, but cant find it. Could somebody please be so kind to point me in the correct direction?

Many Thanks,

Hello;

One last question that I have:

FTX Ireland is my first FTX region. From my understanding, in order for it to work together with Global, Vector..etc I first have to go to the FTX Central V2, Then in the FTX Global Tab select "Enable Hybrid Mode"  after that navigate to the Europe tab and select "Apply Group". After than I'm done right? I can just set it and forget it? Or im I wrong? My intention is to fly all around the word and not worry about setting different regions each time.

Many thanks as always,

Archived