Sim freezing and blurring in EU

Fede

Hi all,

I have a problem of freezing sim and blurring textures when flying over Europe. I installed OpenLC EU many weeks ago, but as I'm not using FS often, I've never tried it...I use to fly in other ORBX regions (such as NAM or AU or NZ...) and with Global/Vector and never have an issue. Last night, I made the move, and thought, okay, let's fly in EU. One of the worst experience ever! Sim kept on freezing, and when it doesn't freeze it blurs..a lot! Defragmentations are regular (I use Perfect disk). I suspect LC has something to do with it, hasn't it? ORBX full regions are running just smooth 30 FPS, and textures load fine. I keep my LOD at 3.5, by the way. What can I do, apart from uninstalling OpenLC, as that's the only solution I could came up with...?

Thanks everyone

Federico

Hello, I have the same problem but only in central Italy.

During Departure all works fine (here is near Florence) 

Ld53lkr.jpg

But over Umbria end near Rome (Central Italy) everything becomes blurred and the simulator will slow down and I have to close.

7zyyLvN.jpg

I never had this problem before: I think it started after I installed OpenLC Alaska-Canada.

Thanks everyone for help

Paolo

Ciao Paolo,

I think I solved my problem. I tried flying in Germany, France, etc, and everything was fine. So I went into the scenery library and deactivated every scenery (even simple .bgl's) I had active in the area, and voilet, problem solved. At least it seems so, it was to late to test it fully, but a quick trial showed no issues at all. Maybe you can try something similar.

Ciao

Fede

Archived