Missing Active Areas in FTX Central 2

ricka47

I note that I don't have the option to choose openLC Europe or openLC NA on the left of side of the main screen of FTX Central 2.  The only option that I have (and it is active) is FTX Global.  According the manual, I should see the openLC Europe and openLC NA below FTX Global under "Groups."  Is that correct?

Untitled-vi.jpg

Hi Rick

Your screenshot shows you are set up correctly. FTX Global contains both the Open LC products so when you activate that on the left hand side, it activates all the items you have in the right hand column, including both the Open LC's.

Cheers

Stu

I note that I don't have the option to choose openLC Europe or openLC NA on the left of side of the main screen of FTX Central 2.  The only option that I have (and it is active) is FTX Global.  According the manual, I should see the openLC Europe and openLC NA below FTX Global under "Groups."  Is that correct?

As Stu said, you're all set Rick. When you select Global (the base textures) both OpenLCs( which says where the textures should be placed) and Vector will be activated so you can fly between the OpenLC without a break.

Archived