'AFCADs' EU England

davidarow

Hello,

I have been looking at some of the 'AFCADs' (not the correct term I know) included in the ORBX England package using ADE. I was having trouble generating light GA AI and was looking at the amount of parking and layouts available on the airport bgl.

I noticed that at Wellesbourne EGBW there was very few, if any parking spots and that there was no 'black line' defining the runway. At Compton Abbas EGHA there was no parking, nor taxiways or runway black line (in ADE).

My first question is do I have a fault with my installation or is this how some of the airfields are?

If this is 'how they are', are there any (freeware) options for improving the airfield AFCAD/bgl's?

I have manually edited two or three airfields by excluding some static 'planes and creating parking and taxiways etc but don't want to have to do the whole country if there is an alternative.

Hopefully someone can help,

Dave

(FSX Steam)

I have Compton Abbas EGHA , the airfield is as close as the real thing. I have been to this airfield and the parking of GA aircraft line up at the fence going away from the clubhouse ( the car-park is on the other side of the fence) the runway is for a better word shorter grass than the rest. The runway is at the far side and the taxiway is in front of the parked aircraft. I have quite a few Orbx England airfields with Shoreham ,Stapleford and Popham being just a few these are again spot on for realism. 

Archived