Orbx Server Download Performance

Hobnobs

I bought the last 13 ORBX items missing in my portfolio and downloaded them using FlashGet within 45 min. This was around noon according to CET. I would suggested choosing a proper timing over the day. During my downloads we had a holiday weekend with excellent weather in Germany, so I suppose some potential German downloaders preferred to be outdoors ::)

Kind regards, Michael

Hi

The usual reason to get in early for a sale is that there may be only a few items available so first come, first served. I see Orbx sale as unlimited products available till end if May at sale price so what's the rush.

Kind regards

Ian

That's a blooming good point & also, the last thing we need is to be paying more to start with just to support more servers during sale time!

Guys we hear your pain and I have contacted Adrian and Jay for their input. I agree that it should not grind to a halt and you have my word we'll dig deeper ok?

Meantime be assured your purchases are stored safe and sound in your FSS account for downloading when the bandwidth is better for you.

I do apologise to those customers who are being affected and I'll take responsibility for the issue until everyone is happy ok?

Thanks for your patience, it's appreciated.

Thank you John, just one understanding response like yours can make all the difference. I, and most of us I think, hate the ones that throw the responsibility back to us by blaming the subject problem on our computers or our incompetence. I am no computer genius but I have spent countless hours on computers over many years to know the difference. Again, thank you JV, I look forward to your constructive answers in due course. ::)

thank you John, Jay and all the team especially Adrien and his team, this has to be the best FSX site on the net, nothing is too much trouble, ask a question and it is answered really fast, that is only my experience on the Orbx and FSS site's over the years.

I would like to join all others in declaring my undying support for ORBX and FSS, it was a bit painful at the time but it is now over and it was worth it. :D 

I would like to join all others in declaring my undying support for ORBX and FSS, it was a bit painful at the time but it is now over and it was worth it. :D

I hope you do not suffer any after effects, and the pain is now gone, if the pain does not go away within 4 weeks then contact your Dr.  ::)

I hope you do not suffer any after effects, and the pain is now gone, if the pain does not go away within 4 weeks then contact your Dr.  ::)

Can I stop laughing now???

Jay, John, and Adrian, thank you gentlemen so much!!  All is well now.  I just downloaded Vector with no issues and now I have Open LC Europe downloading with all 4 files going and it's saying a bit more than an hour!! Pretty sweet!! Now that's customer service gentlemen!! 8)

Archived