Avalon Airshow Mode - uninstall?

G'day team.

I have messed up my "Avalon Airshow Mode" Control Panel. When I go to turn the "Airshow Mode" off, I can not get it to turn off.

I am getting a message "Could not switch option 'Turn Airshow Mode ON'."  ---  It currently is ON. (What a great show!!)

I have tried to re-install the "Avalon Airshow Mode" addon, but I get the same result.

It worked ok the first time that I installed the "Avalon Airshow Mode" addon, but as I was missing textures from the cargo behind the "Galaxy", (see here -> http://aussiex.org/forum/uploads/1231309705/gallery_671_25_43335.jpg) I decided to try a re-install. Ended up with no textures still, and then the trouble with the CP started.

What files do I need to delete to go back to just "Avalon Airport" so that I can start from scratch with the installation of the "Airshow Mode"?  I have installed YMAV from the "Airshow Special" DVD, so I think that I would have to re-install the lot if I just wanted Avalon - correct?

BTW .. I'm thoroughly enjoying Avalon and the "Airshow" along with the rest of FTX  ;D

Thanks -- Pete.

Thanks volcom1720  ;D  all is well after following the link that you posted. The "Show" has been re-installed and the CP is now working again.  I still have that issue with the textures, but I'm beginning to think it may be to do with my system, as I caught a quick view of them upon start-up at Avalon, then almost instantly they "disappeared" ... maybe one of my "tweeks" is interfering ... I will investigate further when I get time.

Thanks again.  ;)  ;D

BTW: I posted only after "searching" the forum myself -- must have been the way that I structured the question that I asked, because I didn't see the link you pointed me to in the search results.  ::)

Ahhh !!  Thanks ggeccles for that info ... now I know why I cant get them to show ... here was I starting to think that, under those textures was "black-ops" stuff, so that due to security issues, they couldn't be shown (they are behind the C-17!)  ;D

Guest volcom1720

No problem from both of us  ;D

And it's not your fault you couldn't find that thread! The information is always in a thread you don't think it's in!

Archived