Select Airports to install

Hello, I used the freeware airports in the past and really enjoyed it. I'm trying to use it again but it seems the packs are now combined into one big pack. I didn't install it yet, I don't want all of the airports in the big pack. I only want certain packs and certain airports. Is there anyway to get the individual packs again or select individual airports to activate in FSX?

Thanks!

Hello, I used the freeware airports in the past and really enjoyed it. I'm trying to use it again but it seems the packs are now combined into one big pack. I didn't install it yet, I don't want all of the airports in the big pack. I only want certain packs and certain airports. Is there anyway to get the individual packs again or select individual airports to activate in FSX?

Thanks!

Not anymore.  But the entire pack is not large and installs very quickly with no muss or fuss.

On multiple popular demand we wiped all the separated fields into one installer, which as Stew pointed out ain't that big, in case you want to disable certain fields then you'll need to do some handy work to switch 'm off

Go To => ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery

and look for the field you want to disable,

right click and rename by adding .OFF to the text

save and exit

On multiple popular demand we wiped all the separated fields into one installer, which as Stew pointed out ain't that big, in case you want to disable certain fields then you'll need to do some handy work to switch 'm off

Go To => ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery

and look for the field you want to disable,

right click and rename by adding .OFF to the text

save and exit

I will give this a shot, thank you!

Archived