San Carlos crashes P3D

creamcot

San Carlos worked fine but now crashes P3D whether it is flown to or a saved flight is opened. I think this has happened since I added the new Trees,updated the Library as prompted and installed SP1 for Northern California. The last of these was well out of correct order but I stupidly assumed it was incorporated in the latest product download. Any assistance with this will be appreciated-it seems to make no difference what aircraft I am flying

Hi there,

The reports of crashing around SQL has been due to older autogen description files being present. 

I recommend that you re-install the latest Orbxlibs to ensure the latest files are present and cycle between Default and North America in FTX Central a couple of times, making sure you Apply in between. That should ensure the latest files are active.

Let me know how you go.

• 4 months later...

Im having the same problems i have SP1 installed for Northern California. I have installed the latest libs. Dont see what the problem is here

Hi, please do not piggy back on other support topics. Please create a new one for yourself and also please provide an order number as described here http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Archived