SP1 Monument Valley

Phase testing the SP1 Monument Valley.

features:

1) The possibility to land by helicopter, on some peaks (5) in the east zone.
2) To ease the tour on top by helicopter, was added in the area of the View Hotel, a new small heliport, which can be called up in the list of default airports for FSX  and P3D. It is located in Arizona state.
3) in the UT25 airport area were made some additions: the fence, some 3D objects (windsock ...) and vegetation with seasonal change. (Greener spring, summer and autumn mixed drier.)
4) In the months of June and July has been added, in the area in front of the View Hotel, the rubber pylons  for redbull race. There are 13 pairs of pylons , it is possible the central passage or to the side (type slalom skiing). is a full turn around the three main peaks, a contest of speed and precision.

some pictures:

On th top
top-7b.jpg

ontop-1A.jpg

Heliport (new)

upMV-2.jpg

upMV-Hb.jpg

UT25 Airport

airportfsx7b.jpg

airport1.jpg

airport8.jpg

Redbull race
upMV-4b.jpg

upMV-5.jpg

Maps race
Image23b.jpg

I really like how you made the race pylons seasonal, in June & July. That was a great idea, and a simple elegant soluton so that we can decide how we want to enjoy this scenery - with our without the race stuff. Makes perfect sense, in that these races are generally not held year around, only during 'the season'. The rest of the year we can enjoy the place 'al natural' in all it's natural beauty. I love it.

Love the seasonal vegetation adjustments as well, and also the extra 'View Hotel' helipad just across the AZ border. Looking forward to that. I'm booking a room there now.

Archived