ORBX products by release date

tortugas

Hello,

Is it possible to find all ORBX products listed by release date somewhere?

Espen

#FSS0301896

Hi Espen,

There's no exact way that I'm aware of, however you can sort by the ORB-XYZ product codes in The FlightSim Store. (try this link)

However, it's not perfect (some of the newer products are in 100s range whereas some of the older ones are up in the 700s).

Another thing that you could do is look in the release announcement forum, but it also has announcements such as triple installer releases and product updates, so you may have to sift through quite a lot of content before you get what you're looking for. (see here)

Are you looking for the new products that we have released? Or the older ones?

Thank you,

I was just trying to make a simple spreadsheet with all the ORBX products in it sorted by release date. Just to help me keeping track of what I have and what I am missing. I am more interested in the latest releases so that is why I wanted the option to sort by date.

I did sort by product name at FSS and that does work, even though it is not perfect.

..espen..

Thank you,

I was just trying to make a simple spreadsheet with all the ORBX products in it sorted by release date. Just to help me keeping track of what I have and what I am missing. I am more interested in the latest releases so that is why I wanted the option to sort by date.

I did sort by product name at FSS and that does work, even though it is not perfect.

..espen..

Doesn't FTX Central v2 help in this regard--keeping track of what you're missing?

Thank you,

..espen..

You read my mind. I would also like to know the author of the project. Well, it's part of ObrX history, isn't it? :)

The new Central is great - love that it keeps me up to date.

What would be an awesome feature for me is to see how the non-installed airfields are situated geographically to airports I do have installed.  If there was built in map that showed installed versus uninstalled, I would be inclined to impulse buy on proximity to fields I already own.

Benjamin

Archived