Purchase Error

Valcor

Upon hitting Confirm order on Flightsimstore I got an error:

2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query

select affiliate_commission_percent from affiliate_affiliate where affiliate_id = ''

I'm not sure if my credit card was charged or not?  How should I proceed?

Go to the frontpage of flightsimstore and log on to your account. Go to order history and if nothing is there, your card has most likely not been charged.

If however your should have been charged but not got the purchase confirmed you should contact Adrian at the flightsimstore here: http://www.flightsimstore.com/contact_us.php

Here is also an answer posted by Adrian in another post here on the forums:

Hi All,

As with any major product launch you can expect server load to be quite high during the initial stages of the launch. If you are experiencing timeouts or problems during the order process it is important that you firstly remain calm :) any issues can and will be sorted out. Below are a few things that a couple of users have experienced at The FlightSim Store website:

1. Slow page load speeds - this is understandable... the revolution has started and everyone and their dog wants to be involved.

2. 503 Service Unavailable error message - cause is the same as above, just means momentarily the server reached it's limit. Try reloading the page or come back in a short while. We are in the process of uploading the file to various other servers and these kinds of errors when trying to download the file will become less likely over the next few hours.

3. Multiple orders in your account - This will happen if you click Confirm Order during the last stage of checkout and then try and do a refresh or click your back button and resubmit. It is important that you be patient and allow each step to complete. If you do receive multiple orders they will be cancelled and in the event your credit card is charged more than once refunds will be processed throughout the course of the day.

4. I've paid but I don't have a download link or registration email - Some payment methods are not instant. Bank Transfers, Cheque, Paymate all have to be confirmed manually. Once this is done your order status will be updated and the relevant registration information issued.

5. Download limit is reached because of above errors - No problem... contact us at http://www.flightsimstore.com/contact_us.php and it can be increased and re-activated.

The main thing to remember is be patient, FTX has been launched to the world and we are working tirelessly to get it out to you. Any and all issues will be sorted!

Archived