Track ir5

mikee

Hello ,

Any idea how to disable track ir5 in external view (so i can use my joystick's hat switch to pan around ) ? I know that there is one for fsx but i cannot get it to work in prepared3D !

Thank you ,

Mike

Mike,

I mapped the TrackIR PAUSE key, which is F9 by default, to a handy button on my joystick and yoke. Press F9 and the hat works just fine because TrackIR is "disabled" while in PAUSE. When you jump back into the cockpit, or finish dealing with a gauge/radio, press F9 and TrackIR is back in business.

I'm running P3D v2.4....

Respectfully,

Brian

Mike,

I mapped the TrackIR PAUSE key, which is F9 by default, to a handy button on my joystick and yoke. Press F9 and the hat works just fine because TrackIR is "disabled" while in PAUSE. When you jump back into the cockpit, or finish dealing with a gauge/radio, press F9 and TrackIR is back in business.

I'm running P3D v2.4....

Respectfully,

Brian

Thank you very much Brian for your reply .   I am unable to assign a button on my Joystick (Saitek X52 Pro) , but I can still press F9 on the keyboard !

Mike .

I have it set up that way but have no idea how I did it ,if no one gets back to you I can mail you a stack of screen shots that you can set .I run presicion flight controls for a yoke and they don't have a hat switch so I keep a joy stick and have every thing disabled except the hat switch so I can pan around in spot view like you want to do .Oh, I should mention that I run Ez-doc so that might screw you up if you don't have it .

I have it set up that way but have no idea how I did it ,if no one gets back to you I can mail you a stack of screen shots that you can set .I run presicion flight controls for a yoke and they don't have a hat switch so I keep a joy stick and have every thing disabled except the hat switch so I can pan around in spot view like you want to do .Oh, I should mention that I run Ez-doc so that might screw you up if you don't have it .

Thank you Louis for your reply !  At the moment i am using the keyboard , i will let you know whether i assigned a button on the Joystick or not .  i do not have Ez-doc !

Mike

Archived