Dassault Falcon 7X

alexf

Great, GREAT shot.  I'm very much looking forward to the Wilco Falcon 7X.  This is where 3rd party payware has fallen short.  I wish someone would create a modern long haul bizz jet.  I know there are a couple out there but I'm just not that interested in them.  The citations just don't interest me.  That's why I'm looking forward to the Wilco Falcon 7X even though Wilco doesn't quite have the high reputation.  Anyways, very tired of flying the default Lear45. 

Matthew    

Matthew, totally agree with you. I would love to see someone do a really nice payware Global Express or even Gulfstream.  I know the Gulfstream will never get done cause they will never sell there rights to have one produced for the sim, however I am still hopeful one day to see somebody do a Global.  While Iris did okay with the one from there 2013 Easter Egg and it is better than nothing it just isn't up to the quality we all want these days like from Carenado, PMDG, etc etc. Not to include there just isn't enough repaints for it out there either.

Correct Sammy and Ryan

Well said, everything is either dated or sub-par.  I think the larger long haul bizz jets would be VERY popular in the flight sim community.  I will watch out for that Eaglesoft C560 and Carenado's Hawker Jet.  I would much prefer a Global Express.  However that is one reason why I'm looking forward to the Falcon 7X.  I hope Wilco does a good job on it. 

Matthew 

Archived