Trees and Houses in Inlets and Bays

IFR7700

Hello,

I try to solve my FSX problems on my own by reading forums, etc.  But I'm stumped.  I am in the
process of reinstalling FSX (on a separate SSD).  My only sceneries are ORBX. I have FTX Global
Base (FSS0231021), FTX Global Vector (FSS0350080), FTX Global openLC Europe (FSS0351275), FS
Global 2010 (FSS0351575), all ftx terrain regions, and a myriad of airports. I have tried
everything I could read, frozen lakes, AEC, ORBX libraries, unticked _EXX, etc.  Nothing has
helped.  Here are the screen shots of my problem:

Treesandhousesinthebay_zps49b08b88.jpg

W30 13 45
N87 25 34

All of the bays and inlets of the northern gulf coast of Florida are populated with trees and
houses.  Pensacola Bay, Destin, and Panama City's St. Andrews Bay, are all filled.  I suspect
if I continued flying, the rest would be the same.

Here are some screenies of my scenery library:

SL1_zps4e286de3.jpg

SL2_zpsf0a86b29.jpg

SL3_zps2ef122b9.jpg

I would like to solve this issue, however, I'm not above reinstalling FSX and ORBX again.  If I
decide to reinstall, what would be the best order of installation for ORBX products?

Many thanks for your help.

Dennis

Wolter,

Thank you for the quick response.  I followed your instructions exactly.  No joy.  I then uninstalled Vector completely from FSX per the JV thread and that also had no result.  I am confused and perplexed.  I may just format my FSX SSD and start from scratch again, unless you have another idea or suggestion.  As far as order of installation, I suppose I should work from the bottom first:

FS Global 2010 mesh

ORBX openLC Europe

FS Global Base

Vector

FTX Regions

FTX Airports

Would this be correct?

For now, I am only going to install ORBX stuff (believe me, that will keep me busy for the time being :)), until I get my sim running as perfectly as possible.  One step at a time.

Thanks again,

Dennis

P.S. I can't seem to get into my signature section of my profile.  Could you fix that for me?  Thanks

Herman,

You, sir, are my new best friend !!  This worked completely.  My sim has never looked better.  I would have never thought to do this.  I'm glad there are smart chaps like you to help us guys still learning about this amazing hobby.  If you ever come to Alabama,  let me know and we'll toss a few ... on me.

Thanks again,

Dennis

Mods can mark this one resolved.

No thanks needed, happy you got it sorted. I've been around the states and also Alabama but that was some 30 years back and I think I won't get there anymore, the shortest way I still get to Alabama is playing the lead  on " Sweet home Alabama" by Lynard Skynard  in my band.LOL

Herman

Archived