ENNK Narvik preview - Runway

Just a quick question on spelling on the 4th picture. Is it "STOPP" or should it be "STOPPE"? I don't know the language but it sure got my curiosity up and when I goggled it came up with "STOPPE".

Hi, on signs, it's always STOPP. In some contexts, we say "stoppe". For example: are we going to "stoppe" at a gas station?

Just a quick question on spelling on the 4th picture. Is it "STOPP" or should it be "STOPPE"? I don't know the language but it sure got my curiosity up and when I goggled it came up with "STOPPE".

"STOPPE" is the verb in infinitive form, while STOPP is imperative form (as used on the sign).

For a "slightly" slopped runway like this, isnt'it possible to create a "fake" transparent runway which would allow AI ?

Better have AI traffic floating 1ft over the ground than no AI traffic ?

Just a question, I do not have any experience in scenery creation.

Sumburgh has also got a sloped runway. There the control panel offers the option to switch between sloped (no AI) and not sloped (with AI traffic). Maybe this choice could be included into Narvik too?

BTW, what is a „slopped“ runway? :lol:

I do hope these not-flat runways become a thing.

+1

and i hope future evolution of P3D and FSX will allow AI traffic on these sloped runways. 

we should suggest this to their developpers.

Anyway, this scenery has a wonderful sloped runway and i like that. very good job.

Tore, Scenery developpment is you Hammer, THIS is the most realist scenery I've ever seen for FS. can't imagine how you do this (but I want to know, because I want to become developer), SO, Keep it up, and ask for Beta testing :P

Greetings, Marc

• 1 month later...

Archived