How do I activate two regions together

Striker

1.) if you are just going to fly in a region..choose that region like North America, Oceania or EU..and then apply and fly within that...this concludes you are going to fly between two airports within a region not between two airports in two different regions in which case refer to my 3rd point.

2.) If you fly between a region and global (Like EGLL to Lisbon)....choose global, enable hybrid mode...and fly...(this is the best mode and i always prefer this since i am too lazy to keep on switching). ;)

3.) Now if you want to fly between two airports situated in tow different regions  like between North America and Europe..i guess you definitely need to choose global and hybrid since if you need to go to EU from NA.......you need to pass through some global textures too and thereby it acts just like flying between a region in to a global area..

cheers

govind

Thanks for all the replies. I think Jan brought to my attention  NZ being part of Oceania...as it is in the real world. I will now purchase the FTX NZ region. I'm still unsure about purchasing FTX Global at this stage. My flying is mainly 'downunder'

Thanks for all the replies. I think Jan brought to my attention  NZ being part of Oceania...as it is in the real world. I will now purchase the FTX NZ region. I'm still unsure about purchasing FTX Global at this stage. My flying is mainly 'downunder'

Which one, North Island or South Island?  There is no "NZ region", there is NZ North Island and NZ South Island.  The Oceania "region" includes them both, as well as Australia.

Archived