FSX Optimizer

randy

Not sure if this is the place to post this info or not but thought it would get more hits here...and IMHO it could change ones performance in FSX greatly. Over at AVSIM there is a thread in the FSX forum talking about FSX Optimizer. It is an app called FPS_Limiter_0.2. It was not designed for FSX but you can read the post....I guess someone is just calling it that. I have tested it quite a bit within FTX...and my home airport.....and the results are very impressive. I don't know what it is doing but it is doing something with the CPU in my opinion. All I know is it works and works well to make flights smooth and stutter free..at least for me and many who have tried it. I did not have many stutters anyway but this app makes flying a whole lot different. This is one thing I have read about for FSX that does work and is not just some sort of supposed magic voodoo. I am sure some of you developers can tell what it does to FSX but I am not into code so I can't. I am using it on my i7 920 and it is working great...and it is my understanding it will help out an lower end system more than it helps me. Worth a look.

Regards

Archived