ASN Review of EGML Damyns Hall

Ed Correia

Agreed with everything said in this review, but I really wish P3D compatibilty was more clearly defined. The review states the scenery is for both FSX and P3D, yet we know its not for P3Dv2, and I'm sure that must lead to confusion and sometimes ill-advised purchases. Its not just this review that's guilty - some recent payware has declared P3D compatibility, but not made clear that only means v1.4, and not v2.

Other than that, excellent review, well deserved and I look forward to the Damyns Hall triple installer so I can start using it again.  :)

@ Paul, the good thing about The FlightSimStore is they will tell you very clearly if it's for v2 with a large banner. If you don't see the banner but it still says P3D then it's for v1. I had a couple people emailing me about the same confusion. 

@ Paul, the good thing about The FlightSimStore is they will tell you very clearly if it's for v2 with a large banner. If you don't see the banner but it still says P3D then it's for v1. I had a couple people emailing me about the same confusion. 

Yes, FSS makes the distinction between P3D v1.4 and v2 clear enough, which is welcome. I wish the same was true of all vendors and resellers.

Archived