I'm being liked and liked and liked...

Mallard

Reading through this thread , I can only reiterate what I have said on a number of occasions, and no doubt people have seen  a multitude of web sites and other log in's where they give you the option to lo in with your FaceBook or Google details, my advice is DON'T , this WILL give acces to ALL of your accounts at ANY of the associated sites and facilities if just one of the accounts is hacked or otherwise access gained.

As for the random likes, there are some strange bods around. If you get like & friend requests at various places I'd ignore them too, as I do and If I get a request that is not a friend of a minimum of say 4 of my friends and I KNOW them via a group or personally then they simply do not get added.

There appears to be a steadily growing trend for Linkedin, Face Book, Google , and a plethora of other social net working sites that all want to piss in each other's pond my advice for what it is worth is DON'T for the reasons outlined above.

I recently had cause to clean a PC here that was infested with a great number of bot's sending data (much of it personal) to china predominantly , so I send them a Viral bomb,  that tookm  down 12  known hacking sites in China, so as you can see I take crap like that seriously.  

You have been warned 

Hi all   just to let you know  the person  cant get into the forum due  to being blocked for some reason due  to the spamming of  the like option,  he didn't  even know  of the issue  since he posted  in the avsim forum of  this issue

HEY GUYS!!! I DIDN'T DO THAT!! 

I don't know what's going on, but I never in life LIKED (I mean I've never clicked any LIKE button) in here! Thanks for the guys that pointed me this thread (which I was unable to see due to forum Ban I guess).

Of course it's a bug or some crazy soul had stolen my password to go on LIKING everything like this.

I like you guys and ORBX ... but not THAT MUCH!  :D  :D  :D

Hope forum support can have this solved out, and advise me if I should do something in here.

Thanks!

Rafael Carelli

- Maybe you guys can disable the LIKE function in my account, I don't know if you can do this.

Hi Rafael,

thanks for the message and your post here. It's obviously some kind of bug :)

Cheers

Mallard

PS - I'd "like" your post, but am afraid of the consequences that might follow :D

Suspicious..... :)

It's difficult to think it's a forum bug btw, because if it were so, it's a very isolate case, nobody else has reported the same experience. At the same time i don't see any right reason because our Zaza would act this way, so it only remains the possibility to a hacked account.

If Zaza changes his password it would be great, because i think the fact would stop.

Suspicious..... :)

It's difficult to think it's a forum bug btw, because if it were so, it's a very isolate case, nobody else has reported the same experience. At the same time i don't see any right reason because our Zaza would act this way, so it only remains the possibility to a hacked account.

If Zaza changes his password it would be great, because i think the fact would stop.

+1

Can I suggest that this problem may be at the receiving end? Assuming you are repeatedly seeing the red notification, this would suggest to me a problem with cookies or some such that means your forum state isn't being saved. A bit like when you mark a topic as read and it then appears as unread again. On the other hand, if eveything else persists as normal this probably isn't the whole story.

You can also turn off the 'like' notificaitons in your control panel, BTW.

Hi Mark,

it is only the one post from the November roadmap that is "liked" and which pops up again and again. I have received a fair share of other "likes" (by the way, thanks for that, mates :D) over the past few years that I have been part of this community. Never before and never again have such repeats appeared.

Let's see if the password change will affect anything.

Cheers

Mallard

Well guys,

I reset my password (though I cannot change it afterwards in my CP, it says form incomplete while everything was filled) and it hasn't solved the problem.

The 2013 roadmap is one of the 6 posts I follow on my Tapatalk App. Maybe is it related?

Mallard's post doesn't appear to me as liked! I haven't clicked that button!

Can the forum support/Mod (I don't know who's in charge for this) try to help here?

Thanks for the patience on being liked so many times!  ::)

Cheers,

Rafael

Archived