New sight and sound

VH-KDK

The old eyes are not what they were so an upgrade to a 27" monitor was made today. Geez what a difference

I also wondered why I could hardly hear my aircraft when flying and discovered one speaker was barely working so today I brought a new much larger set. Waaaahh.

Lucky we live in a large house so the wife has migrated into the front room to watch TV.

So its back to the testing ground at Valdez Pioneer to try the aircraft that I think will provide the bestest sound.

1.fGOvD.jpg

Turn up the bass and FEEL the Merlin.

2.7QzlP.jpg

Love the wine of the supercharger.(I think that what makes the noise, please correct me if I am wrong).

3.A3eDw.jpg

4.4LcdJ.jpg

Love the sound of this radial puttering along, great inside the cockpit too.

5.J3irP.jpg

Noisier inside than out. Magic.

6.ktFH9.jpg

Have to look for the right spot for the best sound.

7.zcJXk.jpg

Doesn't have to be a radial or Merlin to sound good.

8.iRXI2.jpg

Did not dissappoint.

9.0Spe.jpg

No need to comment.

Oh well just added another new dimension to flying.

The old eyes are not what they were so an upgrade to a 27" monitor was made today. Geez what a difference

I also wondered why I could hardly hear my aircraft when flying and discovered one speaker was barely working so today I brought a new much larger set. Waaaahh.

Lucky we live in a large house so the wife has migrated into the front room to watch TV.

I think there are many simmer wifes following the same tactics...

Nice to hear you got better "sound & vision" I have a 32" screen and still find myself "leaning into it", my eyes must be getting worse!

I can relate about needing a larger screen , these are fantastic shots Martyn .

Cheers

Brad

I think is is also the increasing level of detail that is put into the VCs of our add-ons. And for sure we do not want 2D-popups...

Archived