Cessna 310

VH-KDK

Picked up this 310 recently, a wonderful plane to fly.

Zwf8H.jpg

Now off to work.

Believe it or not, I was on the beta bunch for that 310R.  The model you're flying is a RL plane owned by one of the testers.  He, along with Bernt Stolle, created great flight dynamics.  Good looking shot.

My first model airplane probably 58 years or so ago was a 310. I don't remember the scale but it wasn't very big but then neither was I. I had to have the 310 because that was one of Sky King's aircraft. I think I had to send in several box tops from some kind of cereal to get the model. (Beyond the Cessnas Penny was the main attraction on the show. lol)

Very nice shot! :)

Thats a grand shot!

Beautiful shot Martyn!

Wonderful shot!!!

My first model airplane probably 58 years or so ago was a 310. I don't remember the scale but it wasn't very big but then neither was I. I had to have the 310 because that was one of Sky King's aircraft. I think I had to send in several box tops from some kind of cereal to get the model. (Beyond the Cessnas Penny was the main attraction on the show. lol)

Very nice shot! :)

Oh yes the good old days when you would get mum to buy a packet of cereal because of the plastic toy in it! My first model aircraft were a die cast Starfighter and an Air France Viscount which would have been Xmas 57.

Beautiful shot of that 310.

Well it's a very interesting find, and nice colours in that shot too.

Believe it or not, I was on the beta bunch for that 310R.  The model you're flying is a RL plane owned by one of the testers.  He, along with Bernt Stolle, created great flight dynamics.  Good looking shot.

Thanks for the info. This is one of the best aircraft I have brought recently. A great job has been done on it.

Top shot indeed.

cheers

Iain

That is one grand shot my friend !! .

Cheers

Brad

One smashing shot from one wonderful GA aircraft!

Enjoy flying around with it!

This one has been getting a fair bit of use since I brought it.

Thanks everybody for your great comments

Archived