The sands of Nevada.... (merge of Global + Vector + photoreal )

Kulbit

These screen, a flight from the Mc Carran Las Vegas to the border of North California with the new Phenom 100 by Carenado, are an example of what you can get, merging  FTX global, FTX Vector and a good photoreal free ....

Orbx has created two exceptional products that leave the possibility to interact with any other scenarios ,including the photoreal ones, creating something absolutely close to reality.

The lines of demarcation between photoreal and Global are almost imperceptible, and Vector reproduces reliefs and roads with absolute perfection with a perfect track matching from Global to photoreal.
I'm allowed myself to post them to give an idea of the result, I used a free photoreal and hope I have not broken the rules of the forum, but I think it was worth it.

I apologize, however, for this small "artistic license"...

fsscr019.jpg
( click to zoom )

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

Global reliefs in the background...
fsscr022.jpg

fsscr023.jpg

fsscr026.jpg

fsscr031.jpg

Vector's road matching perfect with the photoreal ones....with ground traffic running between them on the right tracks
fsscr033.jpg

fsscr035.jpg

fsscr037.jpg

fsscr038.jpg

fsscr039.jpg

again a border area between Global and photoreal....
fsscr040.jpg

fsscr041.jpg

fsscr042.jpg

Global in the background , the borderline  between it and photoreal is almost imperceptible
fsscr043.jpg

fsscr044.jpg

fsscr045.jpg

fsscr046.jpg

fsscr047.jpg

fsscr049.jpg

fsscr055.jpg

fsscr056.jpg

fsscr057.jpg

fsscr058.jpg

fsscr059.jpg

In waiting for a future Nevada FTX region.......

Great shots- always good to see different vendors products playing well together. I too am waiting for an Orbx SouthWest US region centering on "Lost Wages" , but it looks pretty nice already!

Great shots, really good. Interesting, because I too have a lot of photoreal scenery over Nevada, Arizona and Socal, but when I get across the mountains and drop down over LA, the scenery switches to Orbx. So I benefit from the autogen when I get closer to KLAX but also enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery when up high ;)

Thanks all for appreciations !!

beautiful set of shot, and by the way, how does the new craft perform ?  enjoyed viewing them, thanks.

The plane perform in a fantastic way and it's perfect for a mid distance fast flight across the West coast Orbx regions, ie. from San Francisco to Vancouver or Alaskan destinations.

The same in Europe where you can quickly fly from one country to another, at an altitude between 15000 and 30 000 feet, without losing anything of the fantastic Orbx  landscapes !!,

Archived