FTX na pack water plateau

I just noticed while flying around Lihue that there was a huge plateau where the ocean's level was way higher than the surrounding area (so high, in fact, that there's a cliff that goes around it!).  It went away when I deactivated the free airport packs from FTX North America.  Is there a fix for this?  Also, the military vehicles at PHJR go away when I get to a certain (not very high) altitude, leaving only their shadows.  Is there a fix for this, and for the missing buildings at several airports (at least PHMK and PHJR, at least those are the ones I know about)?

Thanks for responding!  I don't have FTX Global (it's payware, right?), so I have to ask--exactly what payware, if any, is supposed to be necessary to get the free FTX North America airport packs 1-7 to display all their buildings, rather than just the control towers (and military trucks at PHJR that disappear when I'm not really close to them, leaving only their shadows)?

Freeware airports were designed to fit with FTX Global outside of Orbx Regions, if you don't have FTX Global you may have elevation issues. Buildings and vehicles also come from Orbx libraries which are meant to cover all airports inn and out of their regions.

Archived