ASN reviews Vector 1.10

Ed Correia

Classy review indeed, describing the immense project in perfect detail, the dedication and efforts of the Orbx teams commitment to realize a long held vision of our simulated globe.  I like Jens Peter's positive vibe and his conclusion. Do we need FTX Base, Vector & FSPGMesh, Yes Yes & Yes.

Hi John this was an excelent review which though critical in some areas was prety much a fair report on your product which I have used since day one and not had many problems that I didn't cause give me greif. We have a saying in our trade as Watchmakers "90% of the problem is the customer" which I would think would ring true with most if not all trades including this one and the reason for this is they generaly don't fully understand what should be done and just go off half cocked and blame what ever the product is before checking what they've done first, but hey that's people for you.

Yes, a very comprehensive and generally complimentary review, although I think the title is misleading and doesn't do justice to the scope of the review - its not just a review of Vector 1.10, but rather of the whole Global package (minus, to some extent, the LC regions which we're still waiting for).

Archived