Golf anyone?

teecee

Just wondering if the people that create all the animated figures would consider making a few golfers? we have all these magic golf courses, and they are all empty..sad really. Teecee.

Ps; even non animated would be better than nothing..

Just wondering if the people that create all the animated figures would consider making a few golfers? we have all these magic golf courses, and they are all empty..sad really. Teecee.

Great idea, and should not be an offense in any culture!

Hey anybody up for "Nudist Colonies"?

Sure, if they are young. We were walking on a beach in bora bora and came across some old folks standing around in a big circle talking and completely naked. Not pretty.

Bob

They are there - just in the bushes searching for their balls.

Laugh if you will....nudists?? You want nudists go to some of the OZX beaches.. I made a serious post and it got hijacked.. So I will ask again.. can we have some figures to place on the golf courses.. Please. Teecee.

Despite the shameless hijacking of your thread by 'LOLers' I thought, at first glance, that your idea was a bit fanciful. Then I changed my mind and reckoned it would make sense.

Time passed and I had another change of mind.  ::)  You'd only get to see golfers by flying like a hooligan and buzzing the poor blighters! Being a responsible pilot, you'd be too high to make out individual players, so I'm now back in the 'fanciful' camp. Worth the thought though. ;)

How about takeoffs and landing at all those Orbx airports with golf courses at the end of the runway?  Say S45, Siletz Bay, for instance in PNW.

Ron, maybe we could see the golf carts, err, golf buggys?  buggies, hmm.

Regards,

Ray

Laugh if you will....nudists?? You want nudists go to some of the OZX beaches.. I made a serious post and it got hijacked.. So I will ask again.. can we have some figures to place on the golf courses.. Please. Teecee.

Let me support TeeCee´s suggestion: Having some (static) people around frequently used scenery parts in ORBX, like golf courses, would be great - and should not influence FPS too hard, or?

Archived