Let´s have fun at Ketchikan!

JustMe

Great shots of a great FTX airport!

Looking at them I am very glad I did buy PAKT and very sad that I haven't bought that aircraft. Hmmm... I thought that was "the Pitts from Alabeo" that I should have bought when I bought their WACO during their December sale. But now I look and see that Alabeo doesn't seem to offer a Pitts. I have Iris' Christian Eagle but not one that looks like that. Can you tell me the make of the plane and the publisher please?

Thanks for the tour,

Tom Wunder

Great shots of a great FTX airport!

Looking at them I am very glad I did buy PAKT and very sad that I haven't bought that aircraft. Hmmm... I thought that was "the Pitts from Alabeo" that I should have bought when I bought their WACO during their December sale. But now I look and see that Alabeo doesn't seem to offer a Pitts. I have Iris' Christian Eagle but not one that looks like that. Can you tell me the make of the plane and the publisher please?

Thanks for the tour,

Tom Wunder

That is definitely the Alabeo Pitts... I just checked their website, and its hiding on the second page. From the main page, click "Our Fleet", then "Flight Simulator X" and at the top of that page above the aircraft you should see a "Back" and a "Next" button, click next and you will find the Pitts!

Since you are in the market for a Pitts, might I also point you towards SibWings Pitts Special, which is another fantastic aircraft. http://www.sibwings.com/pitts.php

Thank you ak,

You are correct that I just didn't look close enough on Alabeo's site to see that there is now a 2nd page. I was thinking "... but I 'cudda' swore...". Thanks for helping me out of my senior moment. ;)

Also thank you for the link. I will for sure check that out.

And thanks again to simplymario for the great shots,

Tom Wunder

Fantasstic set of shots here my friend. Great scenery and aircraft. Also, those waves look smashing. What wave set did you use here?

Thank you :) ! The wave set I use (almost always) is "Sparkling". It is the most realistic one, I think.

That is definitely the Alabeo Pitts... I just checked their website, and its hiding on the second page. From the main page, click "Our Fleet", then "Flight Simulator X" and at the top of that page above the aircraft you should see a "Back" and a "Next" button, click next and you will find the Pitts!

Since you are in the market for a Pitts, might I also point you towards SibWings Pitts Special, which is another fantastic aircraft. http://www.sibwings.com/pitts.php

Yes, it is the Alabeo Pitts. Didn´t regret it ;) ...

Archived